Traditional stucco is a cement mixture used for siding. The cement is combined with water and inert materials such as sand and lime. Usually, wooden walls are covered with tar paper and chicken wire or galvanized metal screening. This framework is then covered with the stucco mixture. Sometimes, the cement mix is applied directly to specially prepared masonry surfaces.
Why use Stucco Siding for your home?
- Creates comfort by reducing air infiltration
- Reduces sound transmission in and out of home
- Provides a seamless and durable home exterior.
- Easy to maintain compared to other siding
- Creates a Barrier from termites, insects, and vermin
- Can be applied to conform to any shape or design
- Protects your home's interiors from the weather
- No surface to burn, no smoke to develop, no hazards
- Easy to clean with water, brush, and mild detergent
- Easy to repair in case of impact damage
- Provides Hail and fire resistance
Service you can trust
Donnelly Stucco has been providing stucco services for three generations. We use only quality products, such as Tyvek wrapping paper and Hardie board. Our work has pleased literally hundred of families and we can make you happy too.
Looking for a unique stucco look?
Stucco siding provides a wide range of looks for your Minnesota home. From classic English, simulated timber or heavy lace to the modern twists of Travertin, web or California look. Here is a partial list of stucco samples: